In the last several years, wall-to-wall indoor Trampoline Parks have become increasingly popular. Those who have recognized this demand are most likely looking for a point of sale system to run their establishment. Operating an Trampoline Park can be difficult and time-consuming without the right point of sale system. With that in mind, LilYPad’s easy to use interface and reasonable price make it the best choice for any Trampoline Park!
One of our valued Trampoline Park clients is an establishment called Skymax Trampoline Arena. This indoor playground is located in North Canton, Ohio and uses many features provided by LilYPad POS. How exactly is LilYPad being used by Skymax? Here are some LilYPad POS Software features that highlight its versatility when dealing with the specific needs that arise while operating an Indoor Playground, such as:
- With LilYPad’s online booking feature, Skymax allows their customers to book parties 24 hours a day through their website. The in-house booking feature allow your staff to book parties on the spot for the current day or future events.
- The ticket sale features that come with LilYPad allow Skymax’s customers to buy tickets online for specific dates and times. LilYPad also supports in-house tickets sales for walk-in customers. Tickets that are purchased online are immediately credited to you through via credit processing! All of these tickets sales can be viewed and tracked at any time to prevent issues such as overbooking.
- Skymax’s customers can create their own customer profiles and sign their waivers before they even get to the playground via the LilYPad’s online waiver system! LilYPad also gives customers the ability to fill out electronic waivers in-house using equipment such as tablets and touch screen displays. All these electronic waivers get attached to the customer’s profile so they need never fill out multiple waivers!
- All party bookings, ticket sales or customer waivers that are processed on Skymax’s website, are immediately visible to anyone logged into LilYPad. This real-time interaction provides customers up-to-date information about availability and also offers Skymax overbooking protection!
- LilYPad has a great feature that allows establishments to print wristbands for customers. LilYPad can track the facility’s current occupancy by scanning customers out using the bar code located on their wristbands. Another useful feature with wristbands is the option to use multiple colours to keep track of different groups and/or timed admissions. With wristbands, you also get to decide if wristbands can be printed with or without a waiver attached to the sale.
Employee Time Clock
- This built-in LilYPad feature keeps track of all employee information, hourly rates and hours worked; multiple reports can be printed based on this information. Managers & Administrators can view all this information at any time on LilYPad with ease!
There are many other features and functionality that we would love to show you. If you would like to get a demonstration of how LilYPad can help your Trampoline Park, give us a call at 1-866-419-4043 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Demos can be as quick as 20 minutes or can be as long as you like. Be sure to check us out… you won’t be disappointed!
Still not convinced? Here are a few of our satisfied Trampoline Park clients:
- Skymax Trampoline Arena
- located in North Canton, Ohio, USA
- Bounce! Trampoline Sports
- 3 locations in New York, USA
- Velocity Park
- located in Brisbane, Queensland, AU
- Mega Trampoline
- located in Chicago, Illinois, USA