Gift Cards are a great way to start the Holiday season and drive customers to your business!
For any business entering the Holiday season, gift cards are a necessity. This is especially true for service-based business like family entertainment centers since the majority of gift card purchasing customers end up spending more than just the immediate value of the gift card. This means more revenue for your business and gets the word out that your products and services make great gifts for friends, family, fellow businesses, and charity; the last being especially important during this time of giving!
Here are a few helpful tips to get your customers invested in gift cards:
- Display your gift cards prominently at any point of sale station or waiting area
- Make sure you are offering gift cards through your website and they are easily accessible
- Offer small value pre-loaded gift cards to local businesses to distribute or to customers for return visits (they almost always purchase more than the value!)
- Offer returns or out of stock items as gift cards
- Train staff members to push gift card sales in every interaction
- Offer free additional value for minimum gift card purchases (For example, buy $50 and get an additional $5 for free!)
- Include gift card information on receipts
Those are just a few tips, but if you would like more information on how to take advantage of gift cards or even place an order, feel free to contact LilYPad by our toll-free line 1-866-419-4043 or by emailing email@example.com. We can design, order and provide best practice methods for gift cards with our point of sale software.