Laser Tag is a great way to get the kids away from the TV and get the family together for some fun activity and exercise! Operating an Laser Tag facility, whether indoor or outdoor, can be difficult and time-consuming without the right point of sale system. LilYPad’s easy to use interface and reasonable price make it an easy choice for any Laser-Tag facility!
One of our valued Laser Tag clients is an establishment called The Landing Zone. This Laser Tag facility is located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and uses many features provided by LilYPad POS. How exactly is LilYPad being used by The Landing Zone? Here are some LilYPad POS Software features that highlight its versatility when dealing with the specific needs that arise while operating an Laser Tag facility, such as:
- With LilYPad’s online booking feature, The Landing Zone allows their customers to book parties 24 hours a day through their website. The in-house booking feature allow your staff to book parties on the spot for the current day or future events.
- The ticket sale features that come with LilYPad allow The Landing Zone’s customers to buy tickets online for specific dates and times. All online credit purchases are processed immediately and credited to the The Landing Zone; deposits can also be made online. LilYPad also supports in-house tickets sales for walk-in customers. All of these tickets sales can be viewed and tracked at any time to prevent issues such as overbooking.
- Filling out customer waivers can be quite time-consuming and inconvenient when you need a group to start at a particular time, that why The Landing Zone’s customers can create their own customer profiles and sign their waivers before they even get to the facility via the LilYPad’s online waiver system! LilYPad also gives customers the ability to fill out electronic waivers in-house using equipment such as tablets and touch screen displays. All these electronic waivers get attached to the customer’s profile so they need never fill out multiple waivers!
- All party bookings, ticket sales or customer waivers that are processed on The Landing Zone’s website are immediately visible to anyone logged into LilYPad. This real-time interaction provides customers up-to-date information about availability and also offers The Landing Zone overbooking protection!
- LilYPad has a great feature that allows establishments to print wristbands for customers. These wristbands are durable so when highly mobile activity like Laser Tag, they won’t fall off easily. LilYPad can also track the facility’s current occupancy by scanning customers in and out using the bar code located on their wristbands. Another useful feature with wristbands is the option to use multiple colours to keep track of different groups and/or timed admissions. Wristbands can also be used to run a tab if you have other concessions like food and drinks.
Employee Time Clock
- This built-in LilYPad feature keeps track of all employee information, hourly rates and hours worked; multiple reports can be printed based on this information. Managers & Administrators can view all this information at any time on LilYPad with ease!
There are many other features and functionality that we would love to show you. If you would like to get a demonstration of how LilYPad can help your Laser Tag facility, give us a call at 1-866-419-4043 or send an email to email@example.com. Demos can be as quick as 20 minutes or can be as long as you like. Be sure to check us out…you won’t be disappointed!
Still not convinced? Here are a few of our satisfied Indoor Playground clients:
- The Landing Zone
- located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA
- CMP Tactical Lazer Tag
- 4 locations in Wisconsin, USA; Iowa, USA; and Illinois, USA
- Valencia Laser Blast
- located in Los Angeles, California, USA