Social media is a force that cannot be ignored. People come together and the results create something unified and powerful … greater than the sum of its parts.
This social media force is something that businesses and entrepreneurs must create in their enterprises in order to network and improve communications with customers. Communicating and bonding is what community is all about. Pooling strengths and talents and tapping into the online community creates community sourced, viral and crowed sourced advertising that will happen with or without your intervention about your business.
You need to recognize the importance of this effect and its impact on your family entertainment center. To influence this effect and deliver amazing performance, leaders have some exciting new tools in the form of social media, digital networks and big data.
The question becomes: how do I harness these tools to build the right kind of communities for my company?
5 steps to harness social media and networking to improve communication with customers:
- Pick the right technology. Basic is often best.
- Identify your communities.
- Let the information flow. Information is power.
- Be careful not to over-saturate and be strategic about your updates.
- Measure what your communities accomplish. Keep an eye on your stats and identify what works and what falls flat.
Hopefully this will assist you in modernizing your FEC. LilYPad wants to know, are you intimidated by social media? What prevents you from fully utilizing these sources of marketing and communication?
- The importance of your website and online branding
- Why you need to be offering memberships to your customers